Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Doubt

It’s human nature to doubt ourselves and God. We think we hear this amazing plan and we come to believe it only to all of the sudden start to question it when things don’t go out way. Guess what…that’s exactly what I’m doing now. Its hard even when God uses you to see your own worth. I think when it’s hard to see your worth to God you doubt the very things God has planned for you. I guess that’s my prayer today. I have so many hopes and dreams, so many things I want to do. I want God to use me to change lives, and yet sometimes, I feel as though I’m not good enough. I’ve lost so much over the years. I went through fathers like water, lost a marriage, lost friendships, and other relationships were just broken. There has to be a reason why right? I don’t know these answers…do I really need to know them? Is there really a way to know what I’m worth to God and to others?

I guess I just am going to keep the faith and keep seeking God. I don’t really have much to lose as it is. I admit, I’m doubting a lot right now. I even doubt some of the closest relationships I have out there, but I guess the question should be has God ever given me any reason to doubt Him. The answer is no, He has not. Others may give me reason to doubt them but I suppose if a mighty and holy God can never give up on me, I should in turn pay it forward.

No comments: