Thursday, March 20, 2008

Some Days...

Some days it's harder to maintain...and push forward.
Like today when I get the news to expect dissolution papers within a couple days.
However, if we are to be unshakable we MUST trust God. We must put complete faith in him regardless of the situation. How often do we do things without trusting him? How often do we run on impulse to make a decision without fully understanding that God probably has a better idea?
I'm choosing to trust God and his perfect will. I'm choosing to believe in his plan for my life. I believe that God is going before me and will never leave me. I believe in his will for my life, which includes my wife. Yes, I believe this marriage will be and is being healed as I write this. Why? Because I believe in a God who has ordained this marriage...I believe in a God who knows exactly how to communicate with my wife. It's about faith. I've had numerous Christians tell me to give up on my wife. They've told me its hopeless...they've told me that it's too far lost. My question is HOW BIG IS YOUR GOD? My God sees what is dead and makes it alive. If he can save the fallen race of men, he can save a marriage.
Some days it looks hopeless, but our hope is in the Lord and he never fails.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

God will ALWAYS love you! You can ALWAYS trust Him!

"Real love stories never have endings." - Richard Bach

God can do ANYTHING, but He never requires anything from anyone against their will. His desire is always for reconciliation, but not all participants comply. DO ASK HIM FOR THE IMPOSSIBLE! I AM! BUT, as much as it's difficult to imagine, God has something better for you if your wife refuses reconciliation. God is THAT BIG!

Derek said...

That's why I'm believing she'll answer his call.