Saturday, March 15, 2008

Faith Declarations

When you get the chance pick up the book "Seven Declarations For an Unshakable Life," by Frank Damazio. It goes through Psalms 27 and finds 7 specific faith declarations David made in becoming an unshakable man of God. Here today I claim the 7 declarations found in the book:

- I will live life strong
- I will love God's House. (Go C3 Church!!)
- I will hold my head high.
- I will have an overflowing heart
- I will turn to God at all times.
- I will walk on a level path.
- I will not lose heart.

I will live my life for the Lord, and even as I believe my marriage will be restored, I know that even if it were not to happen, I will serve and love the Lord.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As difficult as it is for me emotionally to remind myself (my spirit wants His will above all else), if things don't work out the way we want them to, God has something better! Walk TALL and UNSHAKEABLE in His strength!

"In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will." - Romans 8:26-39 NIV