Tuesday, March 18, 2008

He Holds My Tears...

When my wife and I first separated there wasn't a day that went by where I didn't cry. I wailed before God. My friend Isaac told me I had this dark aura about me. Everyone knew there was something wrong with me even when I said nothing. It's now been approximately 4 months, and while I still think about my wife at least once every 5 minutes...and even though I still occasionally cry over her... I'm okay. The Lord has grabbed every tear in his hand...he's guided my footsteps...he's restored joy in my heart. Casting Crown's song "Praise You in this Storm," exemplifies my feelings on this. I will keep praising him. I understand that every time he's held my tears in one hand, he's made a way with his other hand. As I look at my life now, everything has been provided for...a job, a solid church, a supportive friends base, etc. Wow...he really did hold onto my tears.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Based on what you just posted, you would REALLY enjoy The Secret Things of God: Unlocking the Treasures Reserved for You, by Dr. Henry Cloud! You are living and recovering just as God would have you do! Your future is ENORMOUS in possibilities! If only everyone would walk like you are...