Saturday, August 2, 2008

About a Month

It really hit me over the past two days that my marriage will be over in about a month, unless of course, God intervenes. All the years together...in New Jersey, Italy, Maryland, and Ohio. All the places we visited...all the pictures that we took....all the memories we made gone. Despite all the pain I've been through since she left, and yes its time to admit (as if you couldn't tell by my words) the separation was her choice, I can tell you that I regret nothing about our marriage, even my mistakes. Why? Well, because God has taken the opportunity to bring me to him and build me into the man that I was always supposed to be. I still have hope for a wonderful miracle, but even if it doesn't its okay. I lost the love of my earthly life, but I was given eternal hope in a God who always will love me...for eternity. What happens in about a month is just a small point in eternity.

No comments: