Sunday, April 27, 2008

Alpha and Omega Enterprises

Well...despite of the hurtful news I shared earlier, I want to share this with you. Over the course of the past few months, the Lord has put in my heart to start a business. I tried to get going with a financial company, but because of my job it was something I could not do, however this new opportunity has been placed in my lap...and I've decided to faithfully go for it. So introducing Alpha and Omega Enterprises. This franchise working with Quixtar and LTD is meant to serve God's glory. This is my heart...especially as I'm hurting, to give hope to others. How do I plan on doing this? Well, I've decided to give 40 percent of the profits from the business to a ministry. I'm still praying about it, but I have it on my heart as to what its going to be. I'm going to discuss it with my pastor soon, and when I do I'll post it here, as well as letting you all know how you can take part and actually letting you know what this business does. My plan is to give 40 percent to start, and then build from there giving more as the Lord blesses it more. I ask for those of you that pray, to pray for it. Lord-willing, some of you will be customers soon too. :)

No comments: