Friday, March 5, 2010

There Is a Need

Today is one of those days where you stop and realize you have no idea what to do about a situation. I guess that is a time when you have to just bend your knees, and pray for a miracle. If you are a praying person, that’s what I’m asking for. Someone I’m close to is hurting loved ones by their every action. This person is so broken that he/she is paralyzed into inaction. The scary thing about it is that it’s been this way for nearly 10-15 years. Every day it gets worse. Words and encouragement do nothing to help. It seems even that prayer is not working. However, that is not what God’s Word says. God’s word says He hears every prayer and that He holds our tears in his hands. I’m asking those of you that pray to pray for this loved one. Those of us close to him/her are tired and frustrated. We’re at the end of our ropes and it seems there is no hope. However, hope is in the blood of the Lamb and we can’t give up. Please, I beg you, pray for this person. I believe that these prayers will make the greatest difference. I love this person so much and I’m so tired of seeing him/her struggle. I’m tired of seeing those that love this person struggle. It’s time for a change. It’s time for the touch of God.

Please don’t message me and ask who it is. I will honor the wishes of our loved ones and not say who. All I can say is please pray…I honestly believe a miracle can be had. Thanks…

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.